l Sri Vivekananda Junior College Andhra Pradesh, India
High School 2001 - 2003
l Pokhara University Pokhara, Nepal
Bachelor of Engineering 2003 - 2007
l Thapar University Punjab, India
Master of Engineering 2008 - 2010
l Yokohama National University Yokohama, Japan
Doctor of Engineering (Ph.D.) 2013 - 2017
l Engineer，Yokohama, Japan, Daihachi Cooperation 2018-2019/10
l Postdoctoral, Yokohama, Japan, Yokohama National University, 2017-2018
l Assistant Professor, Uttarakhand, India, DIT University 2011-2013
l Assistant Professor, Himachal Pardesh, India, Chitkara University, 2010-2011
Awards, Grants & Honours
l Best paper award from IEEE VTS JapanChapter, 2017
l Scholarship from Japan Student Services Organization, 2015
l PhD scholarship from Yokohama National University, Japan, 2014-2017
l Excellent teacher award from DIT University, Uttarakhand, India.2012
Digital Communication (OFDM), Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) .
MATLAB, LATEX , C, C++, and Python
English: Professional working proﬁciency
Hindi: Native or bilingual proﬁciency
Japanese: Elementary proﬁciency
List of Publications
1. V. Singh and H. Ochiai, “Performance analysis of the clustering-based multihop wireless energy harvesting sensor networks over symmetric and asymmetric fading channels,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 13, no. 2, Feb 1, 2017.
2. V. Singh and H. Ochiai, “Throughput improvement by cluster-based multihop wireless networks with energy harvesting relays,” 2017 IEEE Topical Conference on Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks (WiSNet), Phoenix, AZ, 2017, pp. 61-64.
3. V. Singh and H. Ochiai, “An Eﬃcient Time Switching Protocol with Adaptive Power Splitting for Wireless Energy Harvesting Relay Networks,” In the proceeding of IEEE VTC2017-Spring, Sydney, Australia, 2017 .
4. V. Singh and H. Ochiai, “A Common Subcarrier Allocation Scheme for Spectrally Eﬃcient Subcarrier-Shared-OFDMA System,” In the proceeding of 2014 IEICE General Conference, Nigata, Japan, 2014.
5. R. Kumar, W. Zhao, and V. Singh, “Joint Time-Frequency Analysis of Seismic Signals: A Critical Review,” SDHM, vol.12, no.2, pp.65-83, 2018.
6. A. Singh, D. K. Rajoriya, and V. Singh, “Broad Acoustic Classi-ﬁcation of Spoken Hindi Hybrid Paired Words using Artiﬁcial Neural Networks,” International Journal of Computer Applications vol. 52, no. 12, Aug. 2012
7. V. Singh, R. Kumar, and W. Zhao “Adaptive Time-Switching and Power-Splitting Protocols for Energy Harvesting Sensor Networks with Multiple Relays,” Journal of Computer Networks (Under review, second revision).